Designed to create a more structured home environment to allow the dog to coexist with the family. This class is a strict working environment. The dog and handler (pet owner) will learn to be a team and work on obedience skills in a high stimulus area.
- Understanding the importance and joy of training
- Engagement use to create better focus
- Learning the use of “markers”
- How to give reward and negative consequences
- Leash walking
- Creating a neutral dog in public situations
- Sit/ hold a Sit
- Down/ hold a Down
- “Leave It”
- Creating personal and external boundaries
- Appropriate greetings towards people and dogs
This product is non-refundable.